A Road Trip to Cheddar Gorge

20:18

Something a little different today! Last week four of my friends and I went on a spontaneous road trip to Cheddar Gorge in the evening, so I thought I'd share a few photos and also the short film I made. It's my first YouTube video, and I'm hopefully going to make some more over the coming weeks, which will include baking, crafts and lifestyle. Let me know in the comments section if you have any more ideas! 
We drove around the gorge for a while then had some takeaway chips for dinner, before going for a mini hike. It was golden hour by the time we reached the top and the sunset was realy pretty, particularly with the views around us! We also came across a little herd of calves which were super cute and I got way too excited about ;)
Hope you enjoy the video!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post and gorgeous pictures, thanks for sharing!

    Gorgeous outfits, love your silver sandals! :)

    I've recently had a (much needed) blog makeover and would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe