Just Chillin'

09:02

A bit of an update today- there's going to be a few changes around here! 

For a start, I'm not sure whether the term 'fashion blogger' is a correct word to describe me any more. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy putting together my own outfits and seeing what styles other people come up with, but not in the conventional sense of fashion (in case you couldn't tell by these trousers!). I'm definitely more into personal style rather than 'fashion' and I've realised that cancelling my Vogue subscription and getting the National Geographic was such a great decision! 

On that note, I'm planning to pursue Zoology at university in September, which I'm really excited about! Although I'll be doing a science degree, this blog is going to be my creative outlet, because since starting my A levels I haven't really had any chance to do photography and art- which I also  enjoy a lot. Basically this little space on the internet is going to become much more lifestyle based, with photography posts, craft,  travel, adventures, recipes and perhaps the odd outfit post. 
Fingers crossed that with new content and posts that I feel inspired to write, I'll be posting more regularly and and with better content that's more inspiring for you as readers too (although I have stack loads of revision so I'll do my best!). As well as recipes and lifestyle, I was thinking of doing a few posts on how to make your own jewellery, DIY photography filters, how to customise clothes etc so let me know if this is something you're interested in!
Emma xo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really can´t wait for more recipes from you! The ones that I have already tried out were so delicious. Although it´s really mean to see the pictures when I´m out and about with no chance of food this yummy in a few hours. haha.
    I´m all for changes because we grow as a person and so should our blogs to do. You do what you want here and not what everyone expects from you!
    xx Lisa | Following Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support Lisa! I'm also really glad that you're enjoying my recipes and have tried them out too :) I might branch out and do more savoury recipes soon as well, so watch this space!

      Emma xo

      Delete
  2. Those pants look ridiculously comfy, I want a pair

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the comfiest things I own! Also, when it's cold you can put tights on underneath to stay cosy haha! :)

      Emma xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe