The Pocahontas Shoes~ Online Avenue

09:41

Any one who knows me well enough will know that shoes are my favourite item to wear, and I spend a lot more time browsing (and money spending) in the shoe section rather than the clothes section! I recently came across an online shoe retailer with amazing styles at great prices, and that is Online Avenue.
I chose the Kylee Ankle Boots* (available here) because they looked really stylish and unique with the fringing, lace up front and beige suede colour. The chunky heels also feel sturdy enough for day-to-day wear (Sam described them as Pocahontas crossed with 'something else' shoes, hence the title!). I very nearly picked the Kaya boot as the lace up stiletto style looks perfect for Christmas parties, but with my sense of balance I opted for the safer option! 
The shoes retail at just over £20, which is already a bargain as the faux suede and modern styling makes the boots look like they should be a lot more expensive- great for a student budget like mine! There are only a couple of little points I should make about the shoes, and that is that the lacing can be a bit time consuming and fiddly to do up, and also the sizing runs slightly small. I wear size 4 shoes and for me, these seemed a just tiny bit tight- still wearable though so it's not too much of a problem. 
However, I love the bohemian fringing and the look of the lace up front- I was originally thinking of buying a pair similar to this from Free People (which were over £100) so these shoes are a great alternative if you're trying to save a bit of money. There are plenty of styles to suit everyone- including stunning knee high boots in deep purples and teals- so its a website to definitely check out if you like shoes as much as me!
What I wore...
Jacket and Skirt: Primark / Top: Topshop / Shoes: Online Avenue
Have you got shoes from Online Avenue before? Which are your favourite shoe shops?
post signature 
*Although I was sent these shoes for a feature, all views and opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Those boots are incredible! I thought they would have cost so much more than £20 too, what a bargain xx

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte, definitely a bargain aren't they!

      Emma xo

      Delete
  2. love the shoes and lovely style dear :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rae!

      Emma xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe