The Nautical Halterneck Dress

10:45

Hello again! Another budget friendly outfit today, featuring my newest dress. Last week my dad and I had a day out to Wells (post to come soon) and after lunch we did a round of all of the charity shops, picking up some great bargains! One of them even had a £1 clothing sale, and I picked up a few things there including a taffeta party dress, which I haven't photographed yet but I will get around to it at some point ;)
So this dress wasn't £1 but still great value as it was only £6.75, it was originally from Oasis and looks like new! I love the 1950's style halter neck and gathered front, plus the full skirt will look really pretty with a net petticoat underneath. Although the colder weather is starting appear, I'm still hoping for a sunny September so the blue and white stripes will be perfect for picnics and day trips to the beach!
Have you found any treasures in charity shops recently? I'd love to know your best buys!
post signature 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe