A day of vintage shops, wandering and wasabi

17:09

So a few weeks ago in half term I went on a day trip to Exeter, and thought I'd share a few of my adventures along the way. First up, my friend and I visited all of the vintage shops we could find, and of course The Real McCoy~
The roaring 1920's will always be my favourite era- if I had enough occasions and Gatsby-esque parties to attend, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up all 5 of these beautiful dresses!
After shopping, I finally got convinced to try sushi or the first time and we stopped off at the the sushi bar for a light lunch. Okay, so I was a little cautious to begin with (I'm up for trying most foods but salmon skin? Not top of my list!) but nevertheless I really enjoyed picking food off the conveyer belt and the food itself was amazing. I especially loved the avocado maki and pumpkin korroke, but I'll be giving the wasabi a miss next time ;)
What have you all been  up to recently?
post signature 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like my kinda day! Vinage and pumpkin korroke are two of my favourite things!
    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love vintage shopping and you picked the best sushi, the pumpkin thing is delicious!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe