Versatile Blogger and Liebster Blogger Awards!

10:39

Today I'm super excited to share with you two awards that I've been nominated for- the Liebster Blogger award from Lily  and The Versatile Blogger award from Kathryn- so I'm really honoured to have been chosen for both! They are are a little late, but better late than never, right? Hope you enjoy reading my answers and have a go at your own!

The Versatile Blogger Award
Show the Award on your Blog
Thank the person who nominated you
Share 7 facts about yourself
Nominate 15 blogs
Link to your nominees and notify them!

My 7 Facts
1. I can still wear children's clothes/shoes because I'm only 5ft2 and have a size 3-4 feet
2. I have been vegetarian for 7 years
3. I know the lyrics to a lot of Disney songs (especially Mulan)
4. My favourite ever record in my vinyl collection is the Grease soundtrack
5. I have naturally blonde hair, but in the past it has been bright orange and pastel pink- not together though! 
6. I used to have pet sheep which I bottle raised from lambs
7. I am studying A levels in Biology, Chemistry, English and Geography 
My nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award:
Natasha from Catching Dreams
Belphoebe from Rags of Love
Lucy from Faraway Lucy
Dee from Prompts by Dee
Grace from Dainty Sprinkles
And I also nominate you all reading this who hasn't done the tag yet- go go go!
____________________________________________________________________
Liebster Award
Link the person who you have nominate
Answer the questions given by the nominator
Nominate 5-11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
Notify all nominees via social media / blogs
How long have you been blogging for?
Probably about 3 years, but I've definitely improved so much and taken a lot more pride in blogging in the past year- at the start it was very spontaneous content!
What is your life goal?
At the moment I'm not sure career-wise, but I will hopefully end up with a job I love, someone I love and also travel lots.
What is your blogging goal?
To keep improving my photography and writing, and also work with more brands in the future. If there's a huge goal, I'd love to go to London Fashion Week one day and blog about that (hey, a girl can dream, right?)

If you could do anything today and not fail, what would you do?
I'm going to dream really big on this one, I would design a wedding dress collection and open a shop. It would be super popular and I could just spend the next years being a wedding dress designer (that makes is sound so easy!)
Biggest style inspiration?
Anything Free People, and also my Pinterest boards- there isn't just one person I aspire too!

How would you describe your style?
Eclectic! Sometimes I'll wear all pastels or floaty bohemian pieces, other times I'll wear my dungarees or band t-shirts.
Minimal or maximal?
I would like to say minimal, but I know that my wardrobe isn't subtle at all! Dressing plain is just boring.
Heels or flats?
Heels all the way. I don't own any pumps or dolly shoes, so if I'm not wearing boots then I'll wear heels. Or boots with heels. Even better.

Favorite store/online shop?
If I had a limitless bank account, I would probably buy the whole Free People collection. I could easily browse their site and blog all day!

Favourite music artist?
Probably Fleetwood Mac! Also in my top few are Blondie, Joan Armatrading and Tom Odell.

Favourite designer?

Elie Saab, without a doubt! His collections are probably the only ones I definitely make sure I catch up on each season. Every collection just gets better and better, and I'm forever swooning over the lace, chiffon and beading.
For the Liebster Award, I nominate:
Kathryn from Nimble Note
Lucy from Infinity of Fashion
Emma from Emma Marting
Lucy from The Carnabetian Army
Emily from Ahem, it's Emme
Audrey from Brunch at Audrey's

Questions to Answer:
1. Shoes or bags?
2. If you could only use one beauty product/makeup item, what would it be?
3. Favourite food?
4. What made you decide to start blogging?
5. Three words to describe your style?
6. Who are your favourite musicians?
7. Favourite places to shop?
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
9. Goals for the future?
10. Simple style or eclectic style?
11. Favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?

post signature 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe