Everybody wants to be a cat

15:30

 Regardless of how I'm feeling, putting on a sugary-fluffy outfit will always make always cheer me up! One of my favourite things about the festive season is all of the glitter, sequins and luxury fabrics in all of the party clothes. Dressing up fancy every now and again is so fun, and this skirt will always be one of my favourite pieces of clothing to do just that- it features layers of tulle and pleated taffeta with rows of tiny beads along the top. If there's one item in my wardrobe to make you feel like a princess, this is it!
 I paired skirt with my vintage lace cami top, docs and tights for the colder weather and to toughen up the look a little. To top it all off, my polar bear coat seemed like the perfect option to go with my pearl cat ears from my jewellery shop to make the outfit super pretty for parties and Christmas (or if you're like me, just wear it to college!)

*Before I forget, I just thought I'd mention that everything in my jewellery shop is half price with the code SALE50 at the checkout. No minimum order amount or anything, just have a lovely Christmas and treat yourself!*
Coat: Primark, Top: Vintage, Skirt: Monsoon via Ebay, Shoes: Dr Martens, Cat ears: Peppercorn Jewellery
post signature 

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I love the skirt, it's so pretty! This is probably my fave outfit of yours so far! x

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay, I'm glad you like it! Thank you Gemma!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  2. Such a cute look, I love the fun skirt and cute cat ears!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anoushka, it's so fun and fancy isn't it!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  3. so cute! always love your pictures xx

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable! I love it!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh the cat ears are so adorable! I love this, super cute. And what a cute coat! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a doll, you look divine Emma x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  7. Love that coat - looks so fluffy and pretty!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Sophie! It's surprisingly versatile too :)
      Emma xo

      Delete
  8. However cliché it may be, I actually would rather like to be a cat - I bet they don't have 9-5s! Such a cute look, can't believe you made the headband yourself! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Rebecca! I agree- cats are always so laid-back, not a worry in the world!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  9. what a gorgeous outfit and gorgeous photos! x
    http://catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely!
      Emma xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe