Beauty school drop out.

09:34

As the temperature drops, that often means that pastels are packed away until Spring and the darker knits, layers and boots make an appearance. On this occasion, I just couldn't resist putting together this sugar-sweet outfit and catching the last of the sunny weather!

I picked up this Topshop jacket from a charity shop at the weekend for just £3.95 (the original retail price was £40)! It's definitely got the 1950's American high school look to it, so I decided to pair it with retro make-up, frilly socks and my handmade gingham dress to top off the whole pastel ensemble. Taking inspirations from the Pink Ladies can never result in a dull outfit!
Dress and crown: handmade, Jacket: Topshop via Charity shop, Socks: Topshop, Shoes: Primark
What bargains have you found in charity shops?
post signature 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You look so adorable! I cant believe you made the dress and crown, they are so beautiful!

    I love this entire outfit gah

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carina!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  2. I love your style so much, your dress is so pretty and I love that it is handmade, makes it unique! Lovely photos as always! ♥

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  3. such a cute outfit - i adore your style! The photo's are so perfect too.. the perfect setting! x

    I've got a giveaway over on my blog if you want to check it out :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel!
      Have a lovely day,
      Emma xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe