American Dream

09:50

Top: Topshop, Dungarees: ASOS, Shoes: New Look, Bag: Vintage
Despite possibly being the least flattering piece of clothing invented, dungarees have to be one of my favourites. The denim is not only comfy, but cool enough for summer and warm enough for the transition into autumn too. There are also some really pretty designs available if the traditional blue isn't for you- black, velvet, polka dot, tartan and floral prints can all update the dungaree style. 
I realise that dungarees aren't everyone's cup of tea but hey, it's fun to dress up as my 5 year old self again sometimes- minus the jelly shoes and scunchies!
post signature

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I'm loving dungarees at the moment too! I'm trying to decide whether I should get a blue pair or a black pair.
    Great outfit!

    Amalia x :D
    hapagirl.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So versatile and fun aren't they- I love both colours and styles!
      Thank you!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so gorgeously dreamy :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Harlow :3
      Have a lovely day!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  3. What a dreamy post! Love it :) x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. They are- I could just live in them haha!
      Thank you Alice!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  5. Love your dungaree, you look so cute :)
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Francesca :)
      Have a wonderful day!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  6. Awe you are adorable!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :)
      Emma xo

      Delete
  7. so nice
    http://keepcalmandreadmorebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love dungarees! They look beautiful on you, especially with the hint of sunshine peaking through the photographs

    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy!
      Emma xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe