Adventures in France: Shopping

08:56

After a short break from blogging, I am back with plenty of fresh ideas and posts that I just cannot wait to share with you! Today I have Part One of a short series from my travels in France a few weeks ago, which will feature my favourite shops, foods and places to visit whilst on holiday in the Brittany region. First up, the areas of Lannion and Perros-Guirec have an abundance of gift shops, but if you search down a few of the older streets you'll find quirky vintage and handmade wares. This one in the photos is my particular favourite due to the mount of Cath Kidston-esque crockery, bunting, haberdashery and décor (even crochet macaroons- too cute!).
Next up is probably-for me- one of the most amazing shops I've walked into. Yes, I may be a 16 year old with the same love for crockery as an 80 year old, but this china shop was completely packed full of so many colours and patterns. It's hard to get across just how full this shop was, but there was plates covering the walls, floors, tables- the only spaces were the thin paths winding their way around the shop! If you end up visiting France anytime soon keep an eye out for little treasures like this.
Finally, there are some brilliant bargains and unique items at the local markets, which often pass around between towns. There's often many fresh fruit and food stalls (which will be in my next post) and fresh flowers, which are absolutely beautiful. Keep an eye on information guides to see when markets are on near you, and you won't be disappointed!
Where are your favourite places to shop on holiday?
post signature

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. i'm pretty sure that you felt like you were shopping in paradise! i felt it just by looking at your photos. hihi <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it was precisely my kind of paradise! Thank you for your lovely comment, hihi <3
      Emma xo

      Delete
  2. such a cute shop, love all the nick-nacks
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute isn't it! Have a wonderful day,
      Emma xo

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Vanessa! Thank you also for the follow :)
      Emma xo

      Delete
  4. Your photos look amazing! And those shops are so beautiful, I want to go to France! xx

    Love, Sara Wallflower
    http://sarawallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara! The shops are just so pretty aren't they!
      Emma xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe