The Coachella Kimono

15:00

Cami, Kimono and Sunglasses- New Look, Shorts- Primark
I really wouldn't class myself as particularly 'in style' or that interested in wearing the trends, I just wear whatever catches my eye. However in this case, I am more than happy to jump on board with the kimonos currently in the shops, they are so laid back and bohemian with a slight 70's vibe. Fully aware-and embracing- the fact that I look like I'm about to board a VW campervan to go to a festival at any moment, I really love the paisley print and full length shape of this New Look one. It's a light chiffon, which makes it a perfect finish to a summer outfit, turning it from simple to bordering eccentric (and I don't mind that one bit!).
 
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love bohemian, I agree; kimonos are my favorite these days! <3

    xx, Bittersweet Peppermint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely style of clothing isn't it! Thank you for commenting!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  2. Love the kimono!! -- Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lindsey!
      Emma xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe