How To Make a Silver Heart Stacking Bracelet // DIY

08:32

Sometimes the simple designs are the best, and jewellery is no exception. This dainty bracelet is so easy to make and take less than 5 minutes, so you might just want to make a whole bunch of them~
You will need- chain, clasp, 6 jumprings, heart links, pliers
Measure the size of your wrist and make your piece of chain this width, as it will get longer with the clasp and heart. Find the central link and remove it, so you have to equal pieces of chain.
Use a jumpring to attach one piece of chain to the heart, then repeat with the other side, so that you have the heart in the centre on the bracelet.
On one end of the bracelet connect 1-3 jumprings to determine the final length, and on the opposite side of the bracelet add the clasp using the final jumpring. And you're done!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow, this looks gorgeous. I´ve made some bracelets in the past (and even written a blogpost about it) but they never turned out as gorgeous as this one. I always have a problem with openening/removing links. Any tips on that?
    xx Lisa

    followinglisa.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, I like using two pairs of pliers, one on each side of the link and bending them in opposite directions so that the it opens. When I only have one pair, I just hold one side of the jumpring and use the plier to open the other side. There's lots of useful images on Google that I found useful, hope this helps!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  2. lovely DIY! I have never tried playing with wires and chains when I make my own jewelry but I will definitely try this! :) anyway, lovely blog! i followed you~ :">

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rae, I'd love to see how yours turn out!
      Emma xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe