Pastels and Pretty Things

14:30

Pastels and Pretty Things

Hello everyone! Today is a little collage I made based around the pale gold and pastel mint colours, which I absolutely adore. Possibly being the only blogger without Marc Jacobs' 'Daisy' on my shelf, I still love the bottle and it's always the perfume I think of when people mention Summer. 

The record player such a pretty minature suitcase style that would be wonderful for playing the 'Grease' vinyls that have been stuck in the attic for ages- they deserve a good dusting off for another dance or two!
What are your favourite colours at the moment?
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe