You belong among the wildflowers

17:11

Top, skirt: handmade, Shoes: Dr Martens, Bracelets: assorted, Crown: Peppercorn

It's officially Spring, so I'm more than happy to jump into the pastels and florals (Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking) and top it all of stacks of bracelets. The overall look was quite bohemian and ever so slightly verging on the pastel obsessive- I think it's clear that my tomboy outfits of 2011 are well and truly gone!
Also, one of my favourite things about this outfit is having a unique item, whether it's a piece of clothing, jewellery or piece of art. Being able to make and buy homemade items that have a story behind them is one of the best things really, not only because they are one-of-a-kind, but also knowing how much effort has gone in to them.
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a pretty outfit :) it's amazing what you've hand made! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/
    p.s; check out my international Topshop makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love the pale colors. ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe