She sells sea shells by the sea shore

15:00

My final post from the beach- my own outfit. It wasn't quite warm enough for shorts yet, despite the sun, so I decided spend the day resembling my younger childhood photographs by spending the day in my dungarees.
Fully aware that I could have been mistaken for my 7 year old self, I fully embraced it anyway by playing ball games on the beach and making a (brave) attempt to paddle in the water. I also realised that whilst they may be a love/hate item, you should wear something if it makes you happy.
Oddly, in my case, grandad jumpers and dungarees happen to do just that.
Cardigan and top: Topshop, Dungarees: ASOS, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: New Look, Hairband: Peppercorn
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your style, the cardigan is so nice! Beautiful blog :) x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natasha! :)
      Emma xo

      Delete
  2. May have just had a little scroll through your blog "Ooo-ing" at all your pictures and these especially caught my eye! That bag and shoes are absolutely adorable! xx

    theincmpltyoungsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, I'm so glad you my photos!
      Emma xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe