Roadtrip to the seaside

15:56

The weather was so lovely at the weekend, at about midday on Sunday I went on a spontaneous road trip to the beach. The sun created a magical haze over the horizon and the day was spent hunting around vintage treasure shops whilst filling my camera up with pretty snaps and myself with maple and walnut ice cream. Later at sunset we had an improvised game of golf, utilising a piece of driftwood and a tube of tennis balls- not the most technical of games, but still much trickier than it appeared!
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe