Wishing away Winter...

12:01

Top: Topshop, Cardigan: Topshop, Jeans: Primark, Shoes: New Look, Headband: Covent Garden Market
 
When it's a sunny day in February, the British have been know to go a bit over the top and start bringing out the shorts and BBQ's. I didn't go quite that far, however I did top off by outfit with a flower garland, which considering we are still in Winter may be a little bit crazy. I think with all the rain we've been having, the sunny weather and flowers did brighten up my mood a bit, even if I am a bit eager for Spring!
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thats so true ! But in à Way it is so much more optimistic than french vision of the weather ...
    They always say: "hmmm that wont last!"
    ...
    Pity!

    Have a Nice sunday dear,
    Xoxo
    Lorna
    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of it that way, but thinking about it I'd rather be opimistic and enjoy it whilst it's here! Have a lovely week!
      Emma xo

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit, so cute and cozy looking! I love it!

    Your hair is beautiful!

    Http://iridescentindia.blogspot.co.uk - Alexandraindia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexandraindia! :)
      Emma xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe