Pack up your troubles

16:00

 Dress: Primark, Shoes: New Look, Necklace: Topshop, Hat: Topshop, Bag: Gift

On Sunday the rain let up and the sun showed itself instead, which certainly reminded me that Spring is just around the corner! I had a clear out this weekend and found this baroque mini suitcase so thought it deserved a little outing into the garden with my green lace dress- overall resulting in some very green photos (hello green wheelbarrow and leaves) and making the whole day feel a little more Spring-like.

As much as winter was fun and I love chunky-knit jumpers, I can't help but adore the pastels and sugar coated fashion coming back in at this time of year.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You are so pretty, I love this outfit! Where is the dress from? x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Natasha! It's from Primark, I found it in amongst all the dresses that were £10 :) x
      Emma xo

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful outfit! I desperately need to go out and buy some new dresses now that I'm at a healthy weight. I love the colour and cut of this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bee! Have fun finding some new dresses- all the Spring styles coming in at the moment are so cute!
      Emma xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one and I love to hear feedback! Please don't leave follow for a follow, or ask me to check out you blog, just leave your link and I usually take a look at them anyway! x

Subscribe